Kamis, 04 Agustus 2016

BHS.Inggris

Pak satriady tidak masuk dikelas tapi memberikan soal latihan.


1.Dewi: "Do you think we can get there on time?"
Anto: "Yes. If the traffic is smooth, ... before three o’clock."
    1. we would arrive
    2. we will arrive
    3. we would have arrived
    4. we are arriving
2.Shop assistant: "May I help you, Sir?"
Customer: "Yes. I bought this pair of trousers this morning, but there is no button hole. ...?"
Shop assistant: "Do you have the receipt with you, Sir? We’ll replace it."
    1. May I return it?
    2. Do you like it?
    3. May I have a bigger size?
    4. Is there another color available?
3.Hani: "This printer doesn’t seem to be working."
Rika: ".... It may have been unplugged."
Hani: "You’re right. Maybe someone used it with a laptop computer."
    1. Cut the cable.
    2. Check the cord.
    3. Unplug the cord.
    4. Use it for printing.
4.Man: "Excuse me. Could you tell me how to get to the post office, please?"
Woman: "...."
    1. It’s next to the police station.
    2. Go straight ahead and turn right at the first crossroad.
    3. It’s around the corner from the station.
    4. It is located across from the shopping center.
5.Boim: "It’s very hot in this room."
Inna: "Yes, I know. If we had more windows, ...."
    1. we will have more fresh air.
    2. we would have more fresh air.
    3. we will have had more fresh air.
    4. we would have had more fresh air.
6.Tini: "My friends and I are going on a picnic this weekend. ...?"
Tina: "I’d love to, but I have to go to Surabaya this weekend."
    1. Are you going to Surabaya this weekend?
    2. Did you go with us?
    3. Will you go with us?
    4. Do you like going on a picnic?
7.Yeni: "Do you have any plans for the weekend?"
Lusi: "Yes. ...."
    1. I will visit my uncle in Situbondo.
    2. I won’t do anything.
    3. I went to Surabaya on business for 3 days.
    4. I have been typing the document for an hour.
8.Olga: "Have you heard the bad news about Novi?"
Julia: "What happened to her?"
Olga: "She had a motorcycle accident yesterday."
Julia: "...."
    1. I feel very sorry for you.
    2. I’m really sad now.
    3. I’m glad to hear that.
    4. I’m sorry to hear that.
9.Rudi: "I am looking for a job. Do you have any information?"
Aini: "... to BKK? They have the latest job-vacancy information."
Rudi: "Good idea. I’ll go there tomorrow."
    1. Should I go
    2. May I go
    3. Why didn’t you go
    4. Why don’t you go
10.Wiwit: "What did you usually do after school as a kid?"
Yana: "...."
A. I am used to playing football in the afternoon
B.I wanted to play games.
C. I used to play with my friends in the neighborhood.
D. I was going to do my homework when my friend arrived

Related Posts

BHS.Inggris
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.